The following application process is for the 2016 SA simGT Series starting in February 2016 and ending in November 2016.
- To race in a 2016 SA simGT Series each driver must either be an up to date GT Member or GT Team member from 01 February 2016, fees apply:
GT Team Member rates (Two driver team member):
1 month: R75 2 months: R146 (2% discount at R73 per month) 3 months: R212 (5% discount at R70.67 per month)
5 months: R335 (10% discount at R67 per month) 8 months (whole/rest of season) : R476 (20% discount at R59.50 per month)
GT Member rates (Single driver team member):
1 month: R88 2 months: R172 (2% discount at R86 per month) 3 months: R250 (5% discount at R83.34 per month)
5 months: R394 (10% discount at R78.75 per month) 8 months (whole/rest of season) : R560 (20% discount at R70.00 per month)
- Upon application acceptance, applicants will be directed to the GT or GT Team payment system.
- Teammates may pay their share separately.
- GT and GT Team Membership is non-refundable.
- If a driver cannot find a teammate, single driver team entries are accepted.
- Teammates may drive different cars as long as the liveries are similar.
- Car choice is locked from Round 1 on-wards, although a car change can be done with a penalty.
- The championship will make use of Assetto Corsa and its Dreampacks (1,2,3 and possibly 4 if released before the start of the season and if it contains significant GT3 content)
- Car liveries are subject to official championship templates to be made available after championship application acceptance.
To officially apply for the 2016 SA simGT Series please fill in and submit the following form:
***Once you have submitted your application, please allow for up to 15 working days for a response and further instructions***
Should you have any questions regarding the sign-up process, please feel free to contact Jason by email at: email@example.com